Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Baby is 4!!

Isabella turned four on December 31st. I decided instead of having my house overrun by kids we could just have the party somewhere else..somewhere that no one would be at 3pm on New Years Eve. The MacArthur Center play area. Who would have thought so many kids would be there! Isabella didn't seem to mind though. She was surrounded by her best friends and family. She said on the way home right before she fell asleep, "That was the best party ever". <3
Isabella and Isabella "best friends forever"
More Tinkerbell :o)

That last candle gave her such a hard time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Good Life said...

Kandice I have a disk with all the Christmas Photos and family pics on it for you...I keep meaning to call you and get it to you, maybe I should mail it!