Friday, May 30, 2008

I just realized that I've been tagged :)

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

My 8 Random Facts
1. I drive around with a basket and a towel in my car just incase there is an injured animal. These geese crossing the street with their babies are freaking me out!
2. When I turn 30 I will have spent half of my life with Chris. <3
3. My favorite time of day is in the evenings when the whole family is together.
4. I love to watch the Food Network. <3 Paula Dean <3
5. I have been inspired after reading "Eat, Love, Pray" to go on her journey from Italy to India, and then to Indonesia. Probably will never happen, but I will settle for Italy. ;)
6. I desperately hope that Obama or Hillary will not be president!
7. I love carbs..all carbs..pasta, rice, bread,etc.. I would never be a good candidate for the Adkins diet. lol
8. I am sick of network reality shows!!

No comments: