Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My first post :o)

Right now we are all really excited about school coming to and end and summer beginning...for all of us except me. I am taking a course this summer, Statistics (yuck), it is my last class for my associates degree and then it is off to ODU. I really enjoy going to school, getting away from the kids is hard for me but it helps me remember every now and then who I was before having children.
Chris has been really active this spring, he is either running with Lily, playing football with Elijah and the neighborhood kids, or doing yardwork with his little helper Isabella.
Isabella has seemed to have broken out of her shell lately. She has become very fond of her father and is on him like velcro when he comes home from work.
Elijah has had quite a year so far, he has played two seasons of soccer and is hoping to play tackle football in the fall...I am not so sure about that!
Chloe has had a pretty eventful year as well. She has made a lot of friends this year..every weekend she is at a sleepover at someone's house. She also has become really interested in drama,she's definitely a drama queen, so this might be the right track for her.

No comments: