Friday, May 22, 2009

Haircut..chop chop

It has always been important to me to let the kids have their own individuality. As long as they are respecful and keep their grades up, I could care less about how their hair is styled. Elijah's hair however, has been driving me crazy. It is hard enough getting Chloe ready for school than to have to brush and detangle Elijah's hair too. I can't tell you how many times I have been at the bus stop with a hair brush in hand. It was such a relief when he came home from school one day and said him and Jacob wanted to cut off their hair and get mohawks. My mom and I wasted no time and had them at the hair salon as soon as they finished their homework. The kids at school are completely shocked and I think Elijah enjoyed the attention. A lot of people keep telling him he looks taller..to him that makes it all worth it! It's so nice to be able to see his face again. :)
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: